Full Time Owner Drivers: £9 + Mileage paid at a high rate.
Drivers/Non-Drivers: £8.21 aged 25 and over, £7.75 aged under 25
Full & Part-Time Vacancies
RGIS is a global organisation and the market leader in inventory solutions. We provide inventory and stock taking services to a wide range of retail customers. We deal with some of the largest names on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns.
We are looking to recruit Auditors in the area to work across the region serving our customers in their stores. The role involves counting stock with our handheld systems to provide data to our customers on a casual contract with various shifts including early, late and night shifts.
• Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work and a desire to provide excellent customer service
• The ability to work a minimum Sundays and at least two shifts per week from Monday - Thursday
• A flexible approach to the work environment including the ability to engage with colleagues, Team Leaders and employees of RGIS clients
• The ability to work swiftly and accurately with the determination to exceed required productivity targets
• The ability and enjoyment of some physical work
What we have to offer
• Competitive rates of pay with pay reviews
• Travel is provided and paid to and from job locations each day
• Central RGIS meet sites in each location, with home drop-offs provided when returning after 22:30pm
• Pay period is every 2 week
• Paid holiday leave
• Opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
• Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level
• Opportunities to work abroad (Optional)
Please complete the application form at the address below. If you have any further enquiries - please contact the Sheffield District Office on 0114 2444585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in RGIS and we wish you luck with your application.